This is a love spell to draw romantic love to you. Someone who will love your heart and not your physical appearance.
What you’ll need:
- A mirror you can move around
- A red, yellow, pink, or white candle
Place the candle in front of you and shift the mirror so that the candle is reflected in the mirror but not you. Turn out the lights and make it as dark as possible without making yourself uncomfortable or creating a trip hazard.
Light the candle and say,
"I seek love. Someone who loves me for me Someone who loves me for what they cannot physically see Someone who loves me beyond what I look like. Someone that sees my unseen heart, my unseen mind, and my unseen soul And loves all of me for that. I seek a love that comes to me now. A love who will see me, know me, and love me. I seek love."
Blow out the candle, making sure that you briefly appear in the mirror while doing this.
- The candle really can be any color. I selected red and pink because they’re often the colors of romance. I assign yellow as a “seeking” color – used to find things or seek them out. White was the color I originally had in mind, because this really is a seeking spell and the same method can be used with a different chant, you know?
- A portable mirror or make up mirror works well for this kind of spell, but a medicine cabinet mirror could easily be used as well.
- The intention of the final glance of you as you blow out the candle is a physical connection is made at some point. This can be skipped if you’re not looking for any sort of physical connection.