This hex is designed to cause trouble between two people. Why would you do this? There’s lots of reasons; I’m sure you can think of a few. The spell isn’t designed to hurt anyone. It’s merely there to cause trouble between two or more people.
What you’ll need:
- A pepper (red preferred, but up to you)
- Black pepper
- Cayenne pepper
- Lemon juice
- Knife and spoon
- Slips of paper and writing utensil
- Your targets’ names
- A place to bury the pepper
First, cut your pepper in two and scoop out the seeds. Wash it clean. You don’t want any of the seed left behind. If you’re using more than two names, cut the pepper in quarters.
Write your targets’ names on a slip of paper, one name per a piece of paper. Place the paper on each side of the pepper. Now sprinkle the black pepper, paprika, cayenne pepper, lemon juice, and salt over the names. As you do this say,
“Your words burn your tongues
Fire banks your friendship
Your relationship turns to dead ash.”
Now place the pieces back together, like a puzzle, so it looks as whole again as possible. Tie the twine around the pepper to keep the pieces together. Take it somewhere and bury it.
- You can definitely put your own name into this spell. Maybe you want to break up with a lover or friend and don’t know how to do it. This spell should help that along. Remember to be safe though.
- Peppers aren’t always safe to handle. Remember to wash your hands so you don’t get any capsicum into your eyes or other sensitive body parts.
- You can toss the pepper into the compost or garbage, if you want, but burying is a better choice for this spell.