When you need to be eloquent, charming, and fine with your speech, this spell is your helping hand.
Excellent for times where you need to make a public speech, have a job interview, important presentation, or any time where your words will make or break what happens next.
What you’ll need:
- Indian crepe myrtle flowers (lagerstroemia indica)
- Cream colored rose (any kind)
- Ylang-ylang essential oil (cananga odorata)
- Agate, especially blue lace or sardonyx
- Sun water
- Yellow paper and black marker
- Cloth bag, preferably yellow
Gather up all of your ingredients and prep or cleanse them accordingly.
Draw in an arrow on the yellow paper. Anoint it with a drop of ylang-ylang essential oil and a drop of sun water. Let dry.
Place the flowers, herbs, sugar, agate, and the dried paper in the cloth bag. As you add each item, say,
"With you, I am charming and eloquent. People heard my words and listen to me."
When done, hold the bag between both hands and blow into it, saying,
"My breath carries my power and words, My meaning and intent comes across to all who hear them clearly."
Close the bag and press a kiss to the knit tying it close.
"My words are heard, My eloquence is clear for all who can see and hear."
Carry the bag with you. Before you go out to make your speech, press the bag to your throat, breath across it and/or press a kiss to it saying,
"I am eloquent. Hear my words."
- You may swap in yellow jasmine flowers to replace the Indian crepe myrtle or ylang-ylang
- If you have access to ylang-ylang flowers, use that instead of the essential oil and omit the step with the essential oil.
- You may wish to enchant the cloth bag so it isn’t noticeable, but that’s up to you.
- Instead of a cloth bag, you can easily swap this for a locket necklace or spell bottle.