This is a spell to protect you from harmful authority figures.
This could be a police or military force, but it may also be landlords, teachers, employers, or even parents. Anyone who has control over you in some way. Sometimes the people that are meant to protect us are exactly the thing we need protection from. This spell is intended to do just that.
What you’ll need:
- Fennel seeds
- Bay laurel
- Oak leaf
- Dark blue or black candle
- Fire-proof dish
- Protection dressing oils (optional)
Combine the eggshells with the herbs and grind all of them into relatively the same size. Place them in a fireproof dish.
Dress the candle. Light the candle and say,
"Where I venture, danger lurks In the dark and in the light, I am safe from all harm Those with power over me Cannot see me Cannot know me Will not catch me. I am safe from all harm."
Sprinkle a bit of the herbal mixture over the flame but be careful not to start any fires.
Pour some wax into the fireproof dish over the herbal mixture and slowly roll into a ball when it’s not too hot to touch. Add more wax as needed to secure all the herbal mixture in the ball.
Set aside and let cool entirely. Carry it with you to avoid authority figures.
- To dry eggshells properly, you need to boil the eggs to a hard boil state. Peel the eggshell from the hard-boiled egg and then the membrane from the eggshells. You want the shells by themselves. This can be a painstaking process, but it’s worth it as you only need a little bit for most spell work.
- A thick ceramic or glass baking dish is good for this spell. You could also use a silicon mold, especially one in the shape of an oak leaf, bear, or boar.
- The wax ball can be a bit sticky and will break apart in heat – especially body heat. You can protect this by tucking it in a cloth bag or even plastic bag.