Want to see an immediate windfall of money as well as reduce your debts? Maybe you need to talk to your local spirits for aid. This is a rather involved spell but works wonders.
Specifically, the spirits you’ll want to look for are market or commerce spirits so picking a crossroads where businesses are flourishing is absolutely ideal.Spirits that care about money and business are the kind you’re looking for.
- Red candle
- Green candle
- Black candle
- Gold or yellow candle
- Handful of coins
- Cinnamon, dried
- Cinquefoil (Five finger grass), dried
- Basil, dried
- Nutmeg, dried
- Orange or citrus zest, dried
- Dirt from a crossroads that has a spirit presence
- Lighter or matches
Here’s the spell. Make sure to fill in the appropriate information in the [brackets] such as how quickly you need the money and the minimum amount of money you need.
- Go to a nearby crossroads and collect some dirt. You don’t need much.
- Grind the herbs and dirt into a fine powder. You do not need much of the powder.
- Light the red candle and place the coins around it.
- Light black candle (do not light it from the red candle) and acknowledge any debts or bad luck you have. You can acknowledge this verbally or write it down or simply think of the bills and debts you have. You can also think of any upcoming big expenses you wish to avoid.
- Now light the gold/ yellow candle and the green candle. Think or acknowledge all the new money you want to come in immediately. Say out loud, think in your head, or envision new probable ways of getting money to you right now. A check from the insurance company, a raise at work, family sending you money, finding money in the wash, etc. You can throw winning the lottery in there but you’re better off also mentioning more common ways of money getting into your hands now.
- Blow out the black candle and set aside.
- Sprinkle the herbal powder over the remaining lit candles.
- Now say the following:
“Spirits of the crossroad
Listen to my plea
Bring me money quickly
Within the next [time-frame]
Bring me at least [specific minimum amount or enough to pay specific bills]
With this spell and your aid I will succeed
So bring me my money quickly.”
8. Blow out all the candles and dump any remaining powder and dirt back at the crossroads. Leave the coins at the crossroads as a thank you offering.
- Crossroads are something like a watercooler for spirits. While many spirits reside at the crossroads, many are just visitors. And not all spirits are going to be willing to help. Be sure you can end the spell or dismiss any spirit you don’t want near you during this spell.
- Tealights are the best choice here for candle sizes. It saves time and you don’t waste a whole candle for a five minute spell.
- You may wish to revise the wording to better accommodate your relationship with your local spirits.