This spell is to have someone think of you. Typically, you’re casting this spell to get a special someone to contact you but this can also be anyone. Lovers, potential lovers, ex-lovers, family, friends, or people you just need to freaking call you back already.
What you’ll need:
- String, ribbons, or thread that represents your target, at least two feet long.
- String, ribbons, or thread that represents you, at least two feet long.
Gather together some string, ribbons, or thread that reminds you of this person. Maybe it’s their favorite color. Maybe it’s the color of their car or online avatar. Or maybe you select some color symbolism. Up to you.
Collect a second set of strings, ribbons, or thread that represents you. They could be your favorite colors or color symbolism.
Sit down quietly and think of the perfect scenario in which they’ll contact you. Maybe they don’t call you enough, maybe they don’t answer your texts. Or they simply are too “busy” to hang out. Be specific. If you want to see them three times a week, then say that. Go ahead and get a little unrealistic and think of exactly the kind of scenarios and things you’ll do during that time. As you do this, run the string through your hands. Make sure you keep the two sets of thread separate. You can braid a set together if you like but don’t braid the two sets together. So if set one has three strands, and set two has five strands, you can braid the three strands from set one together and separately you can braid the five strands from set two together but don’t braid the two sets (so all eight strings) together.
Keep the cord on hand so the next time you talk to them, see them online, or in person, you can tie a knot. Make a quick but solid knot in the cord. Do this for an entire week and make as many knots as you’d like them to contact you each week. Make only one knot for each instance you see them (whether online, in person, or what-have-you). You may find that you have enough knots before the week’s out. You can stop as soon as you get to the number of times you want to be contacted.
With the second set of strands, you should make a knot every time you think of them for the entire week.
Once the week’s finished, knot the two sets of string together and say something like,
“Think of me
I think of you
So think of me“
Keep this cord with you at all times until they start contacting you as much as you want them to. If the cord becomes worn before this happens, burn it and repeat the spell. If the person never contacts you as you wish to be contact, you may want to readdress whether they care for you as much as you care for them. If your desires become fulfilled, bury the cord in a garden, leave it for birds to use in their nests, give it to your target as a gift, or keep it in a junk drawer.
- You can use a single piece of string, ribbon, or whatever else for this spell.
- Embroidery floss is kind of perfect for this spell as it gives you lots of color choices and has a very long length.
- Make the cords super long. It’s better to have too long cords than not long enough cords for this particular spell. Two feet is a good starting point.
- Feel free to switch up the wording to better suit your needs. I usually go back to my theatre roots and start co-opting words from The Phantom of the Opera.
- I know I said “sit quietly” but if there’s a song or playlist that perfectly matches your feelings for this person, go ahead and listen to that on repeat.