Sometimes, we just need people to stop and realize that they’re asshats. We need them to realize that they’re making other people upset. We need them to see their own lies and we need to cause them to be disillusioned.
This spell can do that for you.
What you’ll need:
- String (any color), about 1 1/2 foot in length
- Rose petals or rose water.
- Hot water
- Picture of target (optional)
First thing you’ll need to do is to boil some rose petals in hot water. If you have rose water on hand, then you can just use that but we’re making a sloppy version of rose water here.
If you’re making rose water, strain most of the water into a separate jar. Keep some water and the rose petals. Put the string in a bowl and pour the rose petals and remaining water over it. Let cool for at least 10-15 minutes. We’re not looking to dye the string, just infuse the string with rose.
Once cool, go ahead and pull the string free and set it aside to dry fully.
Now take the string and tie a knot for every single thing you’d like your target to realize. This should be their own behavior and you should word each thought as “[blank] believes they are without flaw” or whatever. You’re not disillusioning them yet. You’re confirming their beliefs right now.
Once done, put it aside for a while. I usually leave it overnight but you don’t need to wait that long.
Boil hot water once again and add some eyebright. Let cool to warm bath temperature (you should be able to put your hand comfortably in the water). Now plunge the string in the water then pull it out and unknot one of the knots you made before, saying “[blank] now realizes they are flawed].
Repeat the process of plunging the string in the water, pulling it out, unknotting and declaring the reserve of whatever you said before until you’ve unknotted the entire string.
When done, leave the string in the water until the water has cooled entirely. I typically let it sit overnight.
Finally pull out the string and let dry. You have several options with the disposal. You can burn the string, tie it around a photo of the target, or bury it in their yard.
- You don’t need to use very much eyebright or rose petals. A pinch is just fine.
- If you have a picture of the target, you can put it under the bowl when you’re soaking the string.
- The rose here stands for secrecy, hidden intentions, and ego.
- Eyebright is to make the eyes clear.
- You can add some clear quartz crystal to the eyebright bowl, if you like, but toss the water afterwards.
- I like to use clear bowls for the eyebright part of the spell, mostly for “clear sight” sort of symbolism.
- This spell is much faster if you have a water kettle to boil the water quickly.